One of the things I realised when I was making this is that I have been doing sooooo much quilting that dressmaking again feels odd. The seam allowance looks HUGE. I managed to put off doing the buttonholes on Monday night by helping Rachel with her needle felting but I sat down last night to do them and had to get the manual out to remind myself how to use the automatic buttonhole foot. I think I've done one buttonhole since I got my machine 5 years ago so it's no wonder I'd forgotten (that one buttonhole was about 4 and a half years ago!)
Anyway, here's the dress. All ready for her to put on this evening for her first school disco.
I still have to make one for Orla but I'm hoping to fit that in at home rather than at sewing class. Fingers crossed I can get it made by her birthday in August.